Health and Safety for International Schools
This course will provide a thorough insight into health and safety in an international education setting.
This course covers the essential facts to help you work more safely and contribute to the overall safety of all staff in your
- Understand how to manage and control hazards to protect people at work.
- Learn about risk assessment and how it is carried out.
- Identify common safety hazards.
- Recognise what employers must do to comply.
- Understand hazards around working at height, manual handling, computer
workand noise. stations
- Understand how health and safety issues should be
- How to prevent accidents from happening by ensuring health and safety.
- Understand what can go wrong and how to deal with unplanned events.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance,
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration Six hours
Target Audience International Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against UK accepted levels and equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
- Five modules with multiple choice questionnaires.
- Six CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- This course concludes with a final proficiency test that covers the content of all five modules.
- 70% pass mark.
- Optional narration of each module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
What customers say
"I really enjoyed completing the EduCare modules. I found them to be interesting, informative and easy to follow. I particularly liked the fact that the modules were complimented with narration.
"Thank you for putting these courses together."
Year 4 Homeroom Teacher, British Schools Yangon