A Guide to International Data Protection: Education
This course will give you a firm understanding of the principles of data protection, as well as acquaint you with the essential requirements in your school.
Data protection issues are increasingly at the forefront of people’s minds because the consequences of getting it wrong are very serious. Endorsed by 9ine, specialists in data protection, this course will give you a firm understanding of the principles of data protection, as well as acquaint you with the essential requirements in your school.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection and Online Safety into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 1 Hour
Target Audience International Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Optional narration of each module for accessibility
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"We feel that the EduCare method is robust, engaging and easy-to-use. It is also a good resource as it allows learners to refer back to content even after they have completed their training. I would definitely recommend EduCare to other organisations who need to undertake staff training."
Julian Rhodes, Head of Education
West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust