First Aid Essentials for International Schools
This course provides a thorough insight into first aid, covering the essentials needed to react in an incident when someone urgently needs help.
This course provides a thorough guide on how to handle an incident that may require first aid. The course is not intended to teach you how to be a first aider, but it is designed to give you confidence to know what to do when someone urgently needs your help.
- Learn how to provide basic life support.
- Learn how to react in life threatening situations.
- Identify someone who is choking, drowning, seizing, bleeding or having an allergic reaction, and act accordingly.
- Understand what to do if somebody has broken a bone or experienced a burn.
- Acquire the knowledge to handle day-to-day incidents.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Three modules with multiple choice questionnaires.
- 70% pass mark.
- Optional narration of each module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
- Developed in conjunction with experts at West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
Partners / major users
What customers say
"I really enjoyed completing the EduCare modules. I found them to be interesting, informative and easy to follow. I particularly liked the fact that the modules were complimented with narration.
"Thank you for putting these courses together."
Year 4 Homeroom Teacher, British Schools Yangon