Fire Safety for International Schools
This course for international schools will provide a thorough insight into fire safety, cover the essential facts to protect any education premises against fire and offer guidance to ensure the safety of all staff and students.
This course provides a thorough understanding to anyone working in an education setting on fire safety.
- Understand the importance of fire safety training including legislation.
- Learn the nature of the fire.
- Recognise fire hazards.
- Identify what to do in the event of a fire.
- Learn how to use a fire extinguisher.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Enhanced with an optional narration feature for accessibility purposes.
- 70% pass mark.
- Four modules with multiple-choice questionnaires.
- Delivers 4 CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- Interactive design for higher engagement.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Partners / major users
What customers say
"I’m grateful for the work EduCare do. It was the backbone of my CPD when I was a supply teacher for a few years and it is still my
first port of call when I need information ) or when I need to refresh my memory about First Aid, Child Protection, fire hazards ... All essential stuff: ‘Duty of Care’ says it all really."
Heston Community School