Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
This course will provide a thorough guide to help those working with young people spot the signs that Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) has taken place, or signs that it will take place.
The key aim here is to help professionals understand the risks and consequences of FGM, and how to act if they suspect a girl is in danger. This course provides a thorough understanding
- Understand what the law states regarding FGM and the mandatory reporting duty.
- Learn the prevalence, consequences and different types of FGM.
- Recognise the signs that FGM has taken
place,or signs that a girl is at risk.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of professionals.
- Understand the importance of working together
Female Genital Mutilation Awareness, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Multiple-choice questionnaire featuring scenario-based questions
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- Interactive design to engage learners
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Course id: 497
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
Very good use of the survivors in the video, any modules that can have real life examples or witness accounts always makes the point more prominent.
Ian Barber, Billing Brook School