Equality & Diversity
Equality & Diversity is a concise course that explains the fundamentals of equality and diversity and how they affect you.
The Equality & Diversity course is accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards. It is a concise course that explains the fundamentals of equality and diversity and how they affect you. This includes looking at the Equality Act 2010 and the ‘protected characteristics’ that form the basis of the law, as well some of the barriers that can prevent equality being realised, such as prejudice, stereotyping, discrimination, victimisation and harassment. This course can help introduce new recruits to the subject or act as a refresher for current employees.
This one module course delivers one CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- what equality and diversity mean and how they affect you
- barriers that can prevent equality from being realised such as prejudice, stereotyping, discrimination, victimisation and harassment
- key legislation and both employers’ and employees’ responsibilities in relation to it
- the Equality Act 2010 and the ‘protected characteristics’ that form the basis of the law.
Equality and Diversity, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Provides an introduction to the Equality Act 2010 and the ‘protected characteristics’ that form the basis of the law
- The Equality & Diversity course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- This course is part of the EduCare Business Skills Online range: short, jargon-free sessions on essential business topics
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Course id: 34
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"I find the EduCare systems very effective. I have physically attended courses before and have gained much less knowledge from them. The courses are very easy to follow and cause you to reflect on the key points in the test phase. I had a slight technical problem (possibly down to my computer) which was resolved quickly by the support team."
Yorkshire Academy of Korean Martial Arts