This one module interactive course is for school staff who want to understand what dyscalculia is and how to support children and young people who have it. The course outlines what dyscalculia is, its cause and prevalence, how it can affect learning, and how staff can support students with dyscalculia.
The course outlines what dyscalculia is, its cause and prevalence, how it can affect learning, and how staff can support students with dyscalculia.
The use of reflective questions and scenarios throughout the course offer learners additional opportunities to think about the best ways of offering support and how to spot signs of dyscalculia.
A questionnaire at the end of this course will test your knowledge, and the pass mark is 70%. Upon your successful completion of ‘Dyscalculia Awareness’, you can download a personalised certificate. The completed course equates to 1 CPD credit.
There is optional narration of the course and questionnaire for accessibility, as well as a printable module for future reference.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our online learning service for international schools which combines a wide range of courses and a robust reporting suite into one cost-effective package.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price Not for individual sale
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- One module with multiple choice questionnaire
- One CPD credit
- Optional narration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School