The presentation discusses how to deal with a disclosure, from receiving the disclosure to self-reflection and mindfulness practice. Questions throughout the course offer learner’s additional opportunities to think about their understanding of how to deal with a disclosure and consider how they use this information in their practice.
Upon completion, you can download a personalised certificate. The completed course equates to 1 CPD credit.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our online learning service which combines a wide range of courses and a robust reporting suite into one cost-effective package.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Education
- One module with a video presentation
- One CPD credit
- Personalised downloadable certificate
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School