Dealing with Bereavement and Loss for International Schools
This course will help you to understand how loss, bereavement and grief may affect a child or young person. The death of someone a child loves or cares about is one of the most fundamental losses that a child will ever experience, and without the right support it can lead to a range of challenges, some of which can persist into adulthood.
This course covers:
- Global prevalence
- How can bereavement, grief and loss affect a child?
- How do children express their grief?
- Cultural differences
- Bereavement in schools
- Planning and preparation
- When to seek further support
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our bestselling training course package for international schools, which combines a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD