Children's Mental Wellbeing for International Schools
This course provides an understanding of what mental health is and the common issues faced by children and young people in international schools. The course looks at the significant risk factors that mean children may be more vulnerable to poor mental health, and also helps you to spot signs of distress. The myths and stigma surrounding mental health are discussed, as well as the factors that can protect children, such as helping them to build resilience. There is practical advice on supporting children and the course is underpinned with scenarios.
This course covers:
- What is mental health?
- What is mental wellbeing?
- Prevalence of mental health
- Common mental health conditions faced by young people
- Spotting the signs
- Risk factors
- Myths and stigmas
- Building resilience
- Accessing help
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our bestselling training course package for international schools, which combines a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD