Child-on-Child Abuse for International Schools
Child-on-child abuse is any form of physical, sexual, emotional, financial, and/or coercive control exercised between children and young people. It includes intimate and non-intimate relationships. This course will help you to understand the different types of peer-on-peer abuse and who it may affect. You will also learn about the factors that increase the likelihood of it occurring and the signs that can help you to recognise it. This learning will help you to prevent, and respond to, child-on-child abuse.
This course covers:
- What is child-on-child abuse?
- Types of child-on-child abuse
- Specific categories of child-on-child abuse
- Who does it affect?
- The importance of understanding social norms and peer pressure
- Brain development
- Recognising signs that may indicate child-on-child abuse
- Managing child-on-child abuse internally
- Managing sexual violence and sexual harassment
- School responsibilities
- Is this child-on-child abuse?
- Case studies
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our bestselling training course package for international schools, which combines a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD