This course covers:
- the different models and forms of exploitation that a child or young person may be subjected to
- a scenario exploring an example case of exploitation
- • the physical and psychological signs a child or young person might exhibit if they are being exploited
- the different factors that can increase a person’s vulnerability to exploitation including certain transition points in a young person’s life
- the short-term and long-term effects of exploitation and the impact it can have on parents, siblings and other family members
- the barriers a young person faces when considering a disclosure
- what to do if you are worried about a child, plus organisations that can provide advice and guidance if you know or suspect a person is a victim of exploitation.
Buy as part of a training package
Child Exploitation for International Schools can be bought as an addition to EduCare for Education for International Schools. Please contact us if you would like more information or a quotation.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Education
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Two CPD credits, with individual personalised downloadable certificates.
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The great thing with the package is that it is easily accessible and training records can be downloaded onto excel. The governing board complete courses on a termly basis. So far they have covered child protection, online exploitation, prevent and SEND code of practice.
Head teacher, Morchard Bishop Primary School