EduCare are seeking a passionate and creative Production Executive/Instructional Designer to join the growing team in Leamington Spa.
School Development Planning
This EduCare programme, written with the Independent Association of Prep Schools, focuses on the process of looking at all aspects of your school and planning how you wish to move it forward in order to achieve your strategic intent.
This programme focuses on the process of looking at all aspects of your school and planning how you wish to move forward in order to achieve your strategic intent. It will help your school look at the 'big picture' of where you are now, where you are going and how you are going to get there. This programme is suitable for all those charged with school planning and those who contribute to it.
This five module programme delivers five CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- what development planning is
- what a successful development plan looks like
- the development cycle timescales
- understanding your current position
- gathering information
- involving others
- gathering evidence and perceptions
- setting priorities
- writing, sharing and reviewing the plan,
What are my buying options?
Buying for yourself?
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training programmes that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access. When you purchase the online version of the programme, you will receive:
- A welcome email containing your login details which gives you immediate access to your online programme
- Five simple and concise learning modules containing the essential information on the subject
- Five accompanying multiple-choice questionnaires designed to test your knowledge and understanding
- A downloadable personalised and dated certificate on successful completion of the questionnaires
- A downloadable full set of answer explanations when you achieve the programme pass mark enable you to see the correct answer for any questions you may have answered incorrectly
- Easy access to reports on your progress
- Clear and simple programme instructions and a User Guide, with additional help available via telephone from our Client Services team
Buying for your organisation?
As part of an EduCare Licence
This programme can be included alongside other programmes as part of an EduCare licence. A licence contains a range of programmes relevant to you, and offers a flexible and cost-effective way to deliver training to every member of your organisation. Choose from our sector-specific licence options or build a licence by selecting your own programmes from our extensive range.
- EduCare for Health
- Contact us to build your own
Your training the way you want it
Need a tailored version of this programme? EduCare offers bespoke learning solutions to suit your organisation. With EduCare you can:
- Use your own welcome message and logo
- Personalise system emails
- Upload your own policies, documents and learning resources
- Include additional learning content that covers your specific policies and procedures
- Create an entire programme tailored to your exact requirements
1. What is Development Planning
This module covers what development planning is, what a successful development plan looks like, the development cycle and how to plan, how long a plan lasts and how to implement your plan.
2. Gathering Information
This module covers the process of gathering information and how you can develop a clear understanding of your current position and your school culture and its readiness and capacity for change.
This module will cover the need for analysis, how to analyse and areas for analysis. This module will look at the different ways to analyse information that is readily available to you and will help you think about the questions that need to be answered when gathering analysis.
4. Setting Priorities
This module looks at the prioritising stage once you have agreed your targets. This module will help you consider which developments are the most important to achieve these targets and outcomes and which activities will achieve the desired developments. This will put you in the position to prioritise objectives and strategies within your plan.
5. Writing and Reviewing the Plan
This module will focus on writing a coherent plan which clearly shows the schools priorities and outcomes, how you intend to achieve them, who is responsible, when they will happen, what they will cost and how you will know they were successful.
Test & Certificate
The School Development Planning programme concludes with five multiple choice questionnaires with a printable certificate. As well as printable user certificates, your training progress and results are stored on your learning management platform.
Key features and benefits
Duration 5 hours
- 5 modules and 5 questionnaires
- Provides 5 hours of CPD
- Online learning programme
- Written with IAPS: the Independent Association of Prep Schools
- This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
- Written for the sole purpose of use in schools
Accredited / endorsed by