EduCare are seeking a passionate and creative Production Executive/Instructional Designer to join the growing team in Leamington Spa.
An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation, which meets national Police approved standards will help you to understand the issue of child sexual exploitation, know the signs and be equipped to act.
An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation provides a thorough understanding of how to best safeguard children and young peoiple from abuse and sexual exploitation. On completion of this programme you will have gained an understanding of:
- what child sexual exploitation is and who is most at risk
- the impact it has on children and young people
- the warning signs that a child might be suffering
- what to do if you are worried about a child or young person.
What are my buying options?
Buying for yourself?
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training programmes that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access. When you purchase the online version of the programme, you will receive:
- A welcome email containing your login details which gives you immediate access to your online programme
- Three simple and concise learning modules containing the essential information on the subject
- Three accompanying multiple-choice questionnaires designed to test your knowledge and understanding
- A downloadable personalised and dated certificate on successful completion of the questionnaires
- A downloadable full set of answer explanations when you achieve the programme pass mark enable you to see the correct answer for any questions you may have answered incorrectly
- Easy access to reports on your progress
- Clear and simple programme instructions and a User Guide, with additional help available via telephone from our Client Services team
Buying for your organisation?
As part of an EduCare Licence
This programme can be included alongside other programmes as part of an EduCare licence. A licence contains a range of programmes relevant to you, and offers a flexible and cost-effective way to deliver training to every member of your organisation. Choose from our sector-specific licence options or build a licence by selecting your own programmes from our extensive range.
- EduCare for Education
- EduCare for Sport
- Contact us to build your own
Your training the way you want it
Need a tailored version of this programme? EduCare offers bespoke learning solutions to suit your organisation. With EduCare you can:
- Use your own welcome message and logo
- Personalise system emails
- Upload your own policies, documents and learning resources
- Include additional learning content that covers your specific policies and procedures
- Create an entire programme tailored to your exact requirements
1. An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation
This programme includes what child sexual exploitation is and the categories of child exploitation. It also covers the how common it is, who is most at risk and the impact of sexual exploitation on children. Finally this programme covers what to do if you are worried about a child and sexting and the legal consequences in the UK.
Test & Certificate
The An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation programme concludes with one multiple choice questionnaire with a printable certificate. As well as printable user certificates, your training progress and results are stored on your learning management platform.
Key features and benefits
Duration 1 hour
- This programme is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training programmes)
- Available online
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards.
- This programme includes the Rotherham and Breck Bednar case studies.
- Includes voiceover so you can learn by listening
Accredited / endorsed by