Your Personal Development in Health & Social Care
This course is designed to show health and social care staff how to maintain and develop their knowledge and skills through continuing professional development (CPD).
This course will introduce the different sources of support available to you and show how you can plan to develop your knowledge and skills.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- explain why continuing professional development is important
- identify sources for learning support
- explain how feedback helps to improve the way you work
- list learning opportunities
- describe how reflective practice improves performance
- describe the process for developing a personal development plan
- describe functional skills.
Your Personal Development in Health & Social Care, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for health and social care staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Health
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"The courses are a very practical and
Dave Cartlidge, Training Manager