Understanding Children's Rights
Endorsed by CACHE
Understanding Children's Rights is to help you understand the legislation designed to protect human rights, in particular the rights of children.
Understanding Children's Rights is designed to help you understand the legislation to protect human rights and, in particular, the rights of children. It also explains what you need to do to ensure children within an early years setting have their rights respected.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- the Human Rights Act, Modern Slavery Act and Equality Act
- the 12 UNCRC articles that are most relevant in early years settings
- your role in supporting children’s rights
- Ofsted’s guidance on supporting children’s human rights.
Understanding Children's Rights, What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £14.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £14.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early years
- Written with experts at the Early Years Alliance
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- Available online only
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
- 'Understanding Children's Rights' is free to all Pre-school Learning Alliance members and their staff as part of the benefits of membership.
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Feedback from learners has been overwhelmingly positive with over 98% recommending the courses to others. EduCare is an important partner for the Alliance, they share our commitment to excellence."
Early Years Alliance