Understand Your Role in Health & Social Care
This course will provide information about the role and responsibilities of a health and social care worker, including understanding the boundaries of the role and when to refer to others for advice and support.
This course will provide you with information to help you understand your role as a health and social care worker.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- describe your duties, responsibilities and agreed ways of working
- list relevant standards and codes of practice
- describe working relationships
- explain the importance of partnership working
- know how and when to access support and advice
- explain how to escalate concerns
- describe your employment rights.
Understand Your Role in Health & Social Care, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for health and social care staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Health
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 2 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
"We feel that the EduCare method is robust, engaging and easy-to-use. It is also a good resource as learners can refer back to the content even after they have completed the training."
Head of Education at West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust