Successful Budgeting in your Early Years Setting
The aim of this course is to give you guidance and tips on preparing a budget and the information that you need to gather before finalising your budget.
Successful Budgeting in your Early Years Setting gives you guidance and tips on preparing a budget and the information that you need to gather before
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what is a budget?
- why budget?
- preparing the budget
- looking at staffing costs and expenses
- are you in surplus or deficit?
- communicating the budget.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £9.50 and you can buy online today.
Training the way you want it
You can pick courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD hour
- 70% pass mark
withexperts at the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Pre-school Learning Alliance
Partners / major users
What customers say
“Our collaboration with EduCare has enabled us to give early years practitioners access to the very best high quality, free and subsidised specialist training courses. Feedback from learners has been overwhelmingly positive with over 98% recommending the courses to others. EduCare is an important partner for the Alliance, they share our commitment to excellence. We are delighted to be working with them.”
CEO of Pre School Learning Alliance