Sexual Violence and Harassment between Children and Young People
This course, which maps to Part 5 of KCSIE, is written for those who work with children aged up to 18 years.
The aim is to help you understand what sexual violence and sexual harassment are and the relevant law and statutory guidance. You will be shown what action to take, how to support children involved in or experiencing sexual violence and harassment and how to implement preventative strategies within the school or college in which you work.
It covers important topics such as:
- Understanding and Responding to Sexual Violence and Harassment between Children
- Offering Support and Providing a Safe Environment
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 Hours
Target Audience Education
- Maps to the new Part 5 of KCSIE
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally
accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
- Two modules with two multiple-choice
questionnaires, two CPD credits*
- Optional narration of the course modules and
questionnaires for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
Although I practise and observe Child protection practices
and procedures in my place of work daily, I found this
course material very current, self-explanatory and easy to
Learning Mentor/Ashcroft Technology Academy