School Exclusions, written by experts at ACE Education, is designed to ensure everybody involved in the exclusions process understands the statutory guidance on exclusions.
The course will soon be updated to reflect the 2017 updated statutory guidance, but they are
To quote the new guidance 'the legislation governing the exclusion process remains unchanged. This statutory guidance has been updated in a small number of areas, in
Even without this extra
thenational statistics on exclusions
- the exclusions process and appeals, who has the power to exclude, and the different types of exclusion
thehead teacher's decision to exclude thegoverning body's duty to consider exclusions
- The Independent Review Panel and Special Educational Needs Expert
- a summary of law and guidance including the major changes.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £45.00 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance,
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 5 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Covers recent major changes in legislation regarding school exclusions
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 5 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Written by experts at ACE education
- Certificate accredited by ACE Education
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
We chose to partner with EduCare because we have a synergy with their clearly written ‘need to know’ material. They already have an extensive range of expert-written safeguarding and duty of care courses, so we believe the partnership will work well.
Chris East, ACE Education