School Development Planning
This EduCare course, written with the Independent Association of Prep Schools, focuses on the process of looking at all aspects of your school and planning how you wish to move it forward in order to achieve your strategic intent.
This course focuses on the process of looking at all aspects of your school and planning how you wish to move forward in order to achieve your strategic intent. It will help your school look at the 'big picture' of where you are now, where you are going and how you are going to get there. This course is suitable for all those charged with school planning and those who contribute to it.
- what development planning is
- what a successful development plan looks like
- the development cycle timescales
- understanding your current position
- gathering information
- involving others
- gathering evidence and perceptions
- setting priorities
- writing, sharing and reviewing the plan.
School Development Planning, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £41.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
As part of an EduCare for Education® licence: bolt-on this course for a small fee.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 5 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- 5 modules and 5 questionnaires
- Provides 5 hours of CPD
- Online learning course
- Written with IAPS: the Independent Association of Prep Schools
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Written for the sole purpose of use in schools
Accredited / endorsed by