Safeguarding Adults Refresher
Safeguarding Adults Refresher covers the essential facts to help you work more safely and contribute to the overall safety of adults at risk in any setting.
This course provides a refresher on safeguarding adults at risk and provides you with recent changes in safeguarding adults, a reminder of the definitions and signs of abuse, a refresher on responding to abuse and reporting it and lessons learned from serious case reviews.
Safeguarding Adults Refresher, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £26.00 and you can buy online today.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 3 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 3 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Produced with and endorsed by Remploy and the Association of Chief Police Officers
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
Accredited / endorsed by