Safeguarding Adults in Health & Social Care
This course has been developed for anyone working in a health or social care setting who is responsible for making sure care and support are delivered in ways that are safe.
This course provides a thorough understanding of abuse and neglect and how staff can work effectively to reduce the risk of it happening in a health or social care setting.
- Explains the term safeguarding
- Describes organisational and individual responsibilities
- Defines the types of abuse and who may be at risk
- Explains how to respond if abuse is suspected or there is a disclosure
- Explains how to report concerns
- Describes ways of working which will limit the likelihood of abuse
- Identifies good practice.
Safeguarding Adults in Health & Social Care, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £28.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Health: Health & Social Care, that maps to both the Care Certificate* and the UK Core Skills Training Framework for health (CSTF).
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £28.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Health & Social Care
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 4 CPD credits, including video content with four multiple choice questionnaires
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
- Course id: 629
What customers say
"West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation work with EduCare on a range of e-learning programmes. We feel that the EduCare method is robust, engaging and easy-to-use. It is also good resource as it allows learners to refer back to content even after they have completed their training. I would definitely recommend EduCare to other organisations who need to undertake staff training."
Julian Rhodes, Head of Education
West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust