The Role of Trustees in Delivering the EYFS
This course is written to help you understand the key roles and responsibilities of trustees in governing a setting operating as a charity.
The Role of Trustees in Delivering the The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is written to help you understand the key roles and responsibilities of trustees in governing a setting operating as a charity. The learning content covers the importance of understanding the EYFS, the trustees’ duty to assess the suitability of a manager to deliver it, the registration visit, the safeguarding and welfare requirements of the EYFS, trustee duty in relation to staff supervision, appraisal and support, and trustees’ involvement in Ofsted inspections.
The Role of Trustees in Delivering the EYFS, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early years
- Available online only
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
withexperts at the Early Years Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Early Years Alliance
Partners / major users