Reflective Practice in the Early Years
The purpose of this course is to help you consider the many benefits of reflective practice as a learning tool.
Reflective Practice in the Early Years is to help you consider the many benefits of reflective practice as a learning tool. The aim of this course is to show you how, by reflecting on what you have done, you can continually improve your own practice and contribute to ongoing improvements in your early years setting.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- the different aspects of your work that will benefit from reflective thought
- the process of reflective thinking
- how team members work and actively learn together
- the characteristics of children’s learning and how you can support them to learn effectively
- the process of planning for children’s learning
- stages of reflection.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Pre-school Learning Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 4 hours
Target Audience Early Years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 4 CPD credits
- 70% pass mark
- Written with experts at the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Pre-school Learning Alliance
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Feedback from learners has been overwhelmingly positive with over 98% recommending the courses to others. EduCare is an important partner for the Alliance, they share our commitment to excellence."
Pre-school Learning Alliance