Promoting Positive Behaviour
This course focuses on young children’s behaviour and will help you to identify, address and take a setting-wide, strategic approach to behavioural issues that may disrupt children’s learning and development.
Promoting Positive Behaviour focuses on young children’s behaviour and will help you to identify, address and take a setting-wide, strategic approach to behavioural issues that may disrupt children’s learning and development.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what is meant by children’s behaviour
- the factors that can influence behaviour, including the importance of secure attachments
- other influences, including a child’s disability or special educational needs, the environment in the setting itself or its use of ‘trigger’ toys
- how to address relatively minor behaviour issues in a setting
- how to apply a strategic three-step approach if a child’s behaviour reoccurs or escalates.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £9.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Pre-school Learning Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £9.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early Years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- Written with experts at the Pre-school Learning Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Pre-school Learning Alliance
Partners / major users