Preventing Bullying in Sport
Whether participating in a sport, coaching or volunteering everyone should be aware of what bullying is and how it can be prevented.
This course is aimed at all staff, coaches and volunteers working in the sports sector.
The purpose of this course is to help you understand:
- what bullying is
- prevalence of bullying in sport
- why it is important to respond to bullying
- the signs and indicators of bullying
- bullying behaviour
- the effects of bullying
- how to respond to bullying
- responding to a bullying disclosure
- promoting positive behaviour.
Preventing Bullying in Sport, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Sport®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Sport
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- One module with a multiple choice questionnaire
- One CPD credit* with a personalised downloadable certificate
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Produced in partnership with UK Athletics
- 70% pass mark.
- Additional resources include printable handouts with information about disclosures and helpline contacts and downloadable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The Child Protection in Sport & Active Leisure course is part of our Welcome and Induction for new staff. Everyone completes the course within their first week. They like how they can train at their own pace and that they can print off their certificate of completion.
Head of learning and Development, Edinburgh Leisure