This EduCare course on personal safety, accredited with the Police Crime Prevention Initiatives ‘Secured by Design’ seal of approval, covers the fundamentals of risk identification.
This course will help you to identify who is at most risk and the situations where your personal safety could be compromised. The skills and techniques contained within the course are appropriate for both work and leisure safety.
This three module course delivers three CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- The facts about personal safety
- Strategies for diffusing difficult situations and tips for staying safe
- Working in other people's homes.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £26.00 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our training packages.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 3 hours
Target Audience Health & Care, Sport, Charities
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course will help you to identify people and situations where risk is present and how to handle situations where your personal safety could be compromised
- Available in both online and paper formats
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 3 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate accredited with the Police Crime Prevention Initiatives ‘Secured by Design’ seal of approval
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The EduCare Personal Safety course is ideal for CFS staff because they tend to work alone. This course helps by giving advice on self-protection and how to defuse potential hostile situations at their early stages. We are currently looking at expanding this particular course to all our operational firefighters.
Ben Paolozzi, West Yorkshire Fire & Rescue Service