Person-Centred Care Approaches
in Health & Social Care
This course is designed to show health and social care staff how to work effectively in a person-centred way.
This course will help to ensure that staff in health and social care are promoting and delivering person-centred values in their everyday practice.
- Understand what is meant by person-centred values
- Recognise why it is important to work in a person-centred way
- Learn how to support people using person-centred values, including respect for their individuality, dignity and choices
- Demonstrate awareness of the individual’s immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or distress
- Understand how a person-centred approach supports individuals to engage in active and fulfilling lives
- Promote emotional and spiritual wellbeing and support individuals to maintain their identity and self-esteem
- Deliver and promote person-centred care in everyday practice.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £26.00 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for health and social care staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Duration 3 hours
Target Audience Health
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 3 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- This course is enhanced with a narration feature for accessibility purposes
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
- This course has been mapped to the Care Certificate and the CSTF for health.
What customers say
"The courses are a very practical and
Dave Cartlidge, Training Manager