Online Safety for International Schools
This course for international schools will help you to understand the potential risks and dangers associated with keeping children and young people safe online.
Knowing the potential risks and being able to encourage responsible and safe use of the internet is vital to help safeguard children online.
- Understand how technology is changing and its effects.
- Become more informed about what children and young people do online.
- Identify the risks that technology can pose.
- Understand which children are more vulnerable.
- Know what we can do as individuals.
- Enforce good practice guidelines.
This course includes the Rotherham (UK) Breck Bednar case study and the Spectrum of vulnerability.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Safer Recruitment and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against UK nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- Enhanced with an optional narration feature for accessibility purposes.
- Accredited with the UK Police Crime Prevention Initiatives ‘Secured by Design’ seal of approval.
- 70% pass mark.
- Two modules with multiple-choice questionnaires.
- Delivers 2 CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- Interactive design for higher engagement.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
What customers say
"This information was very new to me. It has opened my eyes and given me insight into things I always took for granted. It was very useful and informative and comes at an opportune
Sacred Sports Foundation Inc.