Mental Health Awareness
Developed in partnership with SAPHNA
This set of courses will help you to understand important mental health issues including self-harm, low mood and depression and anxiety.
The courses included in this package are:
This package of courses costs £30.00
Buy as part of a training package
These courses can be bought as an addition to EduCare for Education®. Please contact us if you would like more information or a quotation.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £30.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience Education, Health & Social Care, Sport, Charities and Businesses
- Level 2 courses (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- A set of three courses, each with their own multiple-choice questionnaire
- 1 CPD credit per course
- Option narration of the course modules and questionnaires for accessibility
- Personalised downloadable certificates
- 70% pass mark.
- Printable modules for future reference
- Course id: 186
Partners / major users
What customers say
SAPHNA are delighted to have supported EduCare with the development of these four new courses. Offering practical advice and guidance to schools on medical issues, and giving staff the confidence to act, is very important as more and more schools are losing access to school nurses.
Sharon White OBE
CEO, School And Public Health Nurses Association