Managing your Ofsted Inspection
The purpose of the course is to familiarise early years settings with the common inspection framework.
The purpose of the course is to familiarise you with the common inspection framework and help ensure you are fully prepared because you understand what you will be judged on. It will also give you a flavour of what actually happens on inspection day and how best you can handle it so that your setting gets the grade it deserves.
This Pre-school Learning Alliance course covers:
- background to inspection
- they key elements of the inspection
- the impact of recent changes on the inspection of your provision
- when you will be inspected
- preparing for inspection
- inspection notice
- making judgements – what the inspector looks for
- what you need to do to sustain or improve on your current inspection grade.
Managing your Ofsted Inspection, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience Pre-Schools, Nurseries
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels)
- Three modules with multiple choice questionnaires
- Three CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate
- 70% pass mark
- Written in partnership with the Early Years Alliance
- Optional narration of the module for accessibility
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference
Partners / major users
What customers say
"Feedback from learners has been overwhelmingly positive with over 98% recommending the courses to others. EduCare is an important partner for the Alliance, they share our commitment to excellence."
Early Years Alliance