Managing your Early Years Inspection
Ofsted carries out regular inspections to evaluate the quality and standards of early years provision. This course covers the key inspection principles and the main judgments that inspectors make. It gives information and guidance about how to sustain or improve on your current inspection grade. Managing your Early Years Inspection is written by experts at the Early Years Alliance.
This course covers:
- Background to inspection
- What an inspector looks for
What are my buying options?
You can buy this course from EduCare's online shop for £27.00 + VAT. You will need to register or log in to complete the purchase.
An important note before you purchase
Have you considered becoming a member of the Early Years Alliance?
Early Years Alliance members receive these courses and many more FREE OF CHARGE as part of their membership. Prices start from as little as £112 inc. VAT per year. Click here to find out more.
Please note, EduCare Learning Limited are not able to issue refunds if you purchase 'Be the Best: Key Person' and subsequently decide to join the Early Years Alliance.Join the Early Years Alliance
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.00 exc. VAT
Max. Duration 3 Hours
Target Audience Early Years
- Multiple-choice questionnaires
- Three CPD credits
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Personalised, downloadable certificates
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
I have now been using the EduCare programme to support understanding in Child Protection and Safeguarding for over 5 years. It is an invaluable resource which allows learners to work at their own pace and also organisations to provide a broad and detailed level of support to staff.
Principal/CEO GEMS Education