Infection Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting
Endorsed by CACHE
The course looks at what infection prevention and control means in an early years setting and provides an overview of good practice for cleaning procedures and a summary of key terms associated with infection prevention and control.
The course looks at what infection prevention and control means in
Course content includes:
- What is infection prevention and control?
- Cleaning procedures for cleaning toys, equipment and the environment
- Understanding and following
guidancefor managing illness and infections
- Explanations of key terms you may come across
Infection Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £15.49
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 1
Target Audience Early Years, Parents
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C)
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire.
- One CPD credit*.
- Optional narration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference.
- Written by experts at the Early Years Alliance
- Course id: 163
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"The training you provide is fantastic, we use the training for staff meeting and for updating our committee. Absolutely brilliant, we use the training all the time. We
wouldn’t be without it."
Manager, Cholsey Pre-School