Infection Control for Dental Practices
Infection Control for Dental Practices provides the key information needed to prevent and control infection in dental practices.
Infection Control for Dental
- how infection is spread
- the standard principles of infection control
- how your practice can work to protect your patients.
Infection Control for Dental Practices, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £26.00 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for Dental staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 3 Hours
Target Audience Dental
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 3 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Certificate upon completion provides evidence of learning
Accredited / endorsed by