Infection Control for Dental Practices
Infection Control for Dental Practices provides the key information needed to prevent and control infection in dental practices.
Infection Control for Dental
After completing this course, participants will:
- Understand the importance of infection prevention and control.
- Be able to identify specific hazards and know how to deal with them.
- Know what causes infections and how they are transmitted.
- Be able to implement the Standard Principles of Infection Control.
- Be able to define good surgery design and layout.
- Know how to decontaminate instruments and equipment.
Infection Control for Dental Practices, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £26.00 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our comprehensive online learning service that includes essential training for Dental staff.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 3 Hours
Target Audience Dental
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- Three modules with multiple choice questionnaires.
- Three CPD credits.
- Personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
Optionalnarration of each module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning.
- Printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by