This induction pack provides a cost-effective way of delivering the essential information on data protection, equality and diversity, and health and safety.
A Practical Guide to the GDPR provides comprehensive information about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) alongside thought-provoking practical scenarios to help organisations ensure their data and processes comply with GDPR requirements.
Equality & Diversity is a concise course that explains the fundamentals of equality and diversity and how they affect you.
Health & Safety, accredited by RoSPA, will give both the employer and the employee, in any field of work, a comprehensive, basic knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone package
This package costs £55.00
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £55.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 10 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- A cost-effective means of covering the essentials of health and safety, equality and diversity, and data protection
- Available online only
- These courses are level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers at total of 10 CPD credits
- All three courses fully certificated
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users