Implementing the GDPR
This course is for owners, trustees and managers operating a childcare service. It covers the key steps childcare providers need to follow to implement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in their setting.
This course outlines the key steps required to implement the General Data Protection Regulation in a childcare setting and will help you to understand:
- the new GDPR and its associated terminology
- the six GDPR privacy principles
- the key steps for complying with the GDPR
- the data controller fee
- record keeping duties
- GDPR consent
- data protection impact assessments (DPIA)
- ICO breach notifications
- how to promote good practice within your setting.
Implementing the GDPR, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price 18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- A fully interactive course, comprising two modules and two questionnaires.
- Two CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards.
Optionalnarration of the module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and
printablemodule for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The training you provide is fantastic, we use the training for