Getting to Grips with the EYFS 2017
The course outlines key elements of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage, to support both new and experienced practitioners to understand and implement the EYFS in their provision.
This course has been written in partnership with the Pre-school Learning Alliance. The course outlines key elements of the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage, to support both new and experienced practitioners to understand and implement the EYFS in their provision.
- who needs to comply
- EYFS supporting documents
- the characteristics of effective learning
- what’s new in the EYFS 2017
- learning and development requirements
- role of practitioners and key persons in the EYFS
- safeguarding and welfare requirements.
Getting to Grips with the EYFS 2017, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £18.50
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Pre-school Learning Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
In association with
Key features and benefits
Price £18.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Early Years
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- Two modules with two multiple choice questionnaires.
- Two CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
- Written in partnership with experts at the Pre-school Learning Alliance.
Optionalnarration of the module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
What customers say
"Having courses readily available online saves a lot of time and money. For existing staff it means their essential training is always up to date and with new staff, they can receive their training as soon as they start instead of waiting until a training course is available."