Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
Endorsed by CACHE
This course introduces the key equality principles and legal requirements which apply to all staff working in early years settings.
All practitioners have a responsibility to contribute to promoting a culture of equality, dignity, courtesy and respect throughout their provision. This course introduces the key equality principles and legal requirements which apply to all staff working in early years settings. Videos and thought-provoking activities are embedded throughout the module.
This one module course delivers one CPD hour and comprehensively covers:
- what we mean by equality
- unacceptable attitudes and practices
- myth busting activities
- legislation and convention.
Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £14.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in the Early Years Alliance membership.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £14.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience Early years
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
- 70% pass mark
- Written with experts at the Early Years Alliance
- Certificate accredited by the Early Years Alliance
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"The training you provide is fantastic. Absolutely brilliant, we use the training all the time. We wouldn’t be without it."
Manager – Cholsey Pre-School