Creating an Effective Communication and Language Environment
This course explores language-rich learning environments, and the essential role that parents, carers and early years practitioners play.
In this course, you will be asked to think about your own early years setting and how you can apply what you are learning to help you plan effective language learning. The course is produced in association with the Early Years Alliance, the largest and most representative early years membership organisation in England.
What are my buying options?
You can buy this product from EduCare's online shop for £10.50 excl. VAT.
An important note before you purchase
Have you considered becoming a member of the Early Years Alliance?
Early Years Alliance members receive this course FREE OF CHARGE plus many more as part of their membership. Prices start from as little as £112 inc. VAT per year. Click here to find out more.
Please note, EduCare Learning Limited are not able to issue refunds if you purchase this course and subsequently decide to join the Early Years Alliance.Join the Early Years Alliance
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 exc. VAT
Max. Duration 1 Hour
Target Audience Early Years
- Multiple-choice questionnaire
- 1 CPD credit
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Personalised, downloadable certificates
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
Our collaboration with EduCare has enabled us to give early years practitioners access to the very best high quality, free and subsidised specialist training courses for their teams every year as part of the Alliance membership package.
CEO, Early Years Alliance