Child Protection Refresher 2021
Abuse and neglect are extremely serious and those working with children and young people must understand the signs and know what to do if they are concerned. This course will equip you to understand the definitions and signs of abuse, and how to respond to and report abuse. In addition, it outlines good practice and recent changes in child protection legislation, statutory guidance, and government advice for the four nations of the United Kingdom. The course also offers an optional questionnaire on Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE). This course is endorsed by experts at Kidscape and Family Lives.
The course covers:
- Back to basics
- Dealing with disclosures
- The changing face of safeguarding
The course has three modules with three multiple-choice questionnaires and has additional resources to expand learning.
This course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with children and young people.
Child Protection - Refresher, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
- Updated to reflect KCSIE 2020 and the Coronavirus Act 2020
- Delivers 4 CPD credits
- A fully interactive course, comprising three modules and three questionnaires
- 70% pass mark
- Available online only
- Course id: 14
Accredited / endorsed by