Child Protection Refresher 2020
This course is designed to refresh your knowledge on child protection, keep you up-to-date with recent changes in legislation and guidance such as KCSIE 2020 and the Coronavirus Act 2020. This course will help you to understand the key learning points from recent serious case reviews. At EduCare we ensure that all of our courses are written and endorsed by experts. This course is accredited by Kidscape and other leading experts in child protection.
The course covers:
- Recent legislation and guidance
- Types of child abuse and the physical and behavioural signs of each type of abuse
- Specific safeguarding issues including child criminal exploitation and homelessness
- Responding and reporting abuse
- Learning from serious case reviews and criminal investigations
- The potential impact of the coronavirus pandemic on children and young people
The course has three modules with three multiple-choice questionnaires and has additional resources to expand learning.
This course is suitable for anyone who comes into contact with children and young people.
Child Protection - Refresher, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.00
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of our training packages.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £27.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 3 hours
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Level 2 course (as graded against the nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A* - C).
- Updated to reflect KCSIE 2020 and the Coronavirus Act 2020
- Delivers 3 CPD credits
- A fully interactive course, comprising three modules and three questionnaires
- 70% pass mark
- Available online only
- Course id: 14
Accredited / endorsed by