Be the Best: Safeguarding and Inclusion Lead (Early Years)
Endorsed by CACHE
This set of nine CACHE and CPD approved online training courses is recommended especially for safeguarding and inclusion leads in early years settings. All have been written by experts at the Early Years Alliance.
This nine-course package includes:
- Understanding and Addressing Behaviour in the Early Years
- Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years
- Effective Safeguarding Practice
- The Prevent Duty in an Early Years Environment
- Equality and Inclusion in Early Years Settings
- Infection Prevention and Control in an Early Years Setting
- SEND Code of Practice
- Effective Use of the Early Years Pupil Premium
- Understanding Children's Rights
What are my buying options?
You can buy this course from EduCare's online shop for £100.00 + VAT. You will need to register or log in to complete the purchase.
An important note before you purchase
Have you considered becoming a member of the Early Years Alliance?
Early Years Alliance members receive these courses and many more FREE OF CHARGE as part of their membership. Prices start from as little as £112 inc. VAT per year. Click here to find out more.
Please note, EduCare Learning Limited are not able to issue refunds if you purchase 'Be the Best: Key Person' and subsequently decide to join the Early Years Alliance.Join the Early Years Alliance
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete
essentialduty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £100.00 exc. VAT
Max. Duration 14 Hours
Target Audience Early Years
- 9 CACHE courses
- Multiple-choice questionnaires
- 14 CPD credits
- Optional narration for accessibility
- Personalised, downloadable CACHE certificates
- 70% pass mark
- Printable modules for future reference
- Be the Best: Safeguarding and Inclusion Lead certificate of training on completion
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
Our collaboration with EduCare has enabled us to give early years practitioners access to the very best high quality, free and subsidised specialist training courses for their teams every year as part of the Alliance membership package.
CEO, Early Years Alliance