Assessing, Recording and Reporting Pupils' Progress
This online course, written with the Independent Association of Prep Schools, is specifically designed for use by teachers to assess, record and report pupils' progress in their school.
This course, written with IAPS: the Independent Association of Prep Schools, was written with the sole use of teachers in mind.
- the purpose of assessment
- the different outcomes of assessments
- principles of good practice and how to apply them
- the components of assessment
- the role of tests and examinations in
- recording progress
- reporting progress
- communicating with parents
- resources to help you broaden and deepen your knowledge.
Assessing, Recording and Reporting Pupils' Progress, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £41.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
As part of an EduCare for Education® licence: bolt-on this course for a small fee.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 5 hours
Target Audience Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- 5 modules and 5 questionnaires
- Provides 5 hours of CPD
- Online learning course
- Written with IAPS: the Independent Association of Prep Schools
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Written for the sole purpose of use in schools
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
I really enjoyed doing this course! I found it easy to navigate with clear questioning. The accompanying modules were excellent and they were well presented, fun to read and would make a great staff room resource.
- Anne Camm, Ashdell Prep School
The online course was perfectly pitched and did indeed achieve the aims EduCare and IAPS describe.
- Karen Tuckwell, Bristol School