An Introduction to Safety in Clubs
This EduCare course on safety in sports clubs, accredited with the Association of Chief Police Officers’ ‘Secured by Design’ seal of approval, is designed to help keep sports clubs safe.
The two concise learning modules cover how to assess risks both inside and outside the building and what can be done to protect people on the premises.
An Introduction to Safety in Clubs, what are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Sport®, our training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection and Online Safety into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience Sport
- This courses are level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers at total of 2 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Available online only
Partners / major users