Introduction to Customer Service
This course is suitable for anyone tasked with understanding how their organisation can deliver great customer service.
Satisfaction should be the end result of customers’ overall experience of dealing with your organisation, before and after every sale or service delivery. It includes every point of interaction, each and every time they contact you via any channel of communication.
The purpose of this course is to help you:
- appreciate the cost and reputational damage of losing customers
- recognise that a customer service culture starts at the top of the organisation with the boss and senior management
- take stock of current customer satisfaction and understand how to measure it
- know what to analyse, benchmark and compare
- understand the 80/20 rule by calculating a customer's 'lifetime value'
- focus on the service you offer high value customers
- understand the 'moments of truth' and what you can do to ensure each moment reflects well on your organisation
- view your staff as secret weapons in the fight for competitive advantage
An Introduction to Customer Service, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £10.50 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included in our EduCare Essentials training package.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £10.50 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 1 hour
Target Audience All
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- One module with a multiple-choice questionnaire
- Delivers 1 CPD credit
Optionalnarration of the course module and questionnaire for accessibility
- 70% pass mark
- Printable module for future reference
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The training you provide is fantastic; we use the training for staff meetings and for updating our committee. Absolutely brilliant, we use the training all the time. We wouldn’t be without it.
- Rebecca Cox - Cholsey Pre-School