An Introduction to Child Sexual Exploitation for International Schools
This introductory course will help you to understand the issue of child sexual exploitation, know the signs and be equipped to act.
This introductory course on Child Sexual Exploitation for International Schools provides a thorough understanding of how to best safeguard children and young people from abuse by sexual exploitation.
- What child sexual exploitation is and who is most at risk.
- The impact it has on children and young people.
- The warning signs that a child may be suffering.
- What to do if you are worried about a child or young person.
This course includes the Rotherham (UK) Breck Bednar case study and the Spectrum of vulnerability.
What are my buying options?
Buy as part of a training package
This course is included as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection and Online Safety into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Max. Duration 2 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Level 2 course (as graded against UK nationally accepted levels, equivalent to GCSE grades A*-C).
- Enhanced with an optional narration feature for accessibility purposes.
- Accredited with the UK Police Crime Prevention Initiatives ‘Secured by Design’ seal of approval.
- 70% pass mark.
- Two modules with multiple-choice questionnaires.
- Delivers 2 CPD hours with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- Interactive design for higher engagement.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable modules for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
Partners / major users
What customers say
"I thought this was excellent training. As a Headmaster, I am involved in Child Protection cases in the school. Whilst I was confident of the frameworks, etc, this training was very reassuring. Well done."
Headmaster, Holmwood House School