An Induction to Boarding for International Schools
An Induction to Boarding for International Schools, written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association, is designed to underline and reinforce the crucial underpinning knowledge and skills that are so necessary to any role in boarding schools and the associated pastoral duties.
An Induction to Boarding, written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association, is designed to underline and reinforce the crucial underpinning knowledge and skills that are so necessary to any role in boarding schools and the associated pastoral duties. It is aimed at staff working in international boarding schools.
This four module course delivers four CPD hours and comprehensively covers:
- best practice guidelines on the boarding environment
- key aspects of boarders' safety
- safeguarding and child protection
- school policies, procedures and protocols
- creating a safe, effective and successful boarding framework
- working effectively
- assessing and meeting the needs of boarders.
What are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £27.50 and you can buy online today.
Buy as part of a training package
This course can be bolted on as part of EduCare for Education®, our bestselling training course package which combines a wide range of courses such as Child Protection, Online Safety and The Prevent Duty into one cost-effective bundle.
Training the way you want it
Can’t find what you need? You can either pick the courses you need from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Duration 4 hours
Target Audience International Education
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- Covers basic safeguarding training with a focus on international boarding school environments
- Available online only
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- Delivers 4 CPD hours
- 70% pass mark
- Written by experts at the Boarding Schools’ Association
- Certificate accredited by the Boarding Schools’ Association
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
The BSA is pleased to have EduCare as a partner in this exciting online CPD offering to our 450 member schools. The challenges of delivering timely and
Andrew Lewin | Director of Training, Boarding Schools’ Association