A Practical Guide to the GDPR
As well as providing comprehensive information about the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this course also includes thought-provoking practical scenarios that will help organisations ensure their data and processes comply with GDPR requirements.
The GDPR encompasses any personal data that is stored and processed on a standalone computer, a network server, a mobile phone, in the Cloud or as handwritten notes.
This course outlines key elements of the General Data Protection Regulation in an organisational setting and will help you to understand:
- what personal data is and how it is used
- why there is a need for change in data protection
- the new GDPR
- new legal requirements
- data maps
- Impact Assessments
- disposing of data and recycling
- new rights for ‘data subjects’
- promoting good practice
A Practical Guide to the GDPR, what are my buying options?
Buy as a standalone course
This course costs £20.00 excl. VAT and you can buy online today.
Create your own training package
Buy a Practical Guide to the GDPR alongside other courses from our extensive range and create your own package, or ask us to create bespoke content just for you.
Our content experts ensure your courses are kept up-to-date. We constantly monitor changes to statutory guidance, legislation and inspection requirements, as soon as changes are confirmed, we update your course content at the earliest opportunity.
EduCare’s online learning management system is incredibly easy to use with training courses that can be accessed at any time and from any computer with internet access.
With EduCare you can:
- Fulfil your legal duty of care in the key areas the law and inspection requires
- Provide robust evidence of staff training
- Access powerful management reports so you know who has completed the training
- Allow ALL staff to complete essential duty of care training
- Access additional resources to extend subject knowledge
- Keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- Download personalised certificates
- Train anytime, anywhere - 24/7
- Provide training certified for CPD
Key features and benefits
Price £20.00 excl. VAT
Max. Duration 2 hours
- Multi-User Discounts are available. If you need to buy for 10+ learners, please contact our team for a tailored pricing package.
- This course is level 2 (as graded against the nationally accepted levels for training courses)
- One interactive module with related scenarios and a multiple choice questionnaire.
- Two CPD credits with a personalised downloadable certificate.
- 70% pass mark.
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets national Police approved standards.
- Optional narration of the module for accessibility.
- Additional resources for further learning and printable module for future reference.
Accredited / endorsed by
What customers say
EduCare enables us to train all our staff in one go, but at their own pace and in their own time. It’s very flexible and
Walthamstow Hill Junior School